Complaint Review: Title Loan America/Sovereign Loans

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: RB65 — Springfield Ohio United States of America
Title Loan America/Sovereign Loans
P.O. Box 249 Pow Wow Trail Internet United States of America

Title Loan America/Sovereign Loans TLA, Title Loan America, Sovereign Loans, Title Pawn Stole My Van, Lied, Trickery, Theives Internet

This company stole my van right out from under me. They did not explain anything to me. I received e-mails from them stating that they were automatically renewing my loan. Not one single phone call to me to let me know that they were having my van repo'ed. Got up one morning to go to work and it was gone out of the driveway, only after having the loan two months.
Tried calling them and all I got was a customer service rep telling me that someone would call me back in due time. Day #2 and still have not heard from any of the low lives. Did luckily find out where my van had been taken only by calling the sheriff's department. They bait and hook you knowing what they are going to do in the end.

This is a warning for honest hard working middle class America
, if you need some quick cash DO NOT get these people involved because they will steal your car right out from under you. I hope one day that a group of people will band together and sue the pants off these low life individuals and they all lose their dishonest jobs. I got a 2450.00 loan on a 10,000.00 van and they are now going to have my van auctioned off and sell it for double of the the loan they gave me.
Over it, I hope they are satisfied with their dishonesty and remember that karma always comes back around. I may never know it but I know it will happen someday and I only hope to hear about it. Please feel free to leave your comments and if someday there would be a law suit against these crooks PLEASE count me in. I just wonder how many people they have done this to and are going to continue to do their thievery to before this stops.

Springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Title-Loan-AmericaSovereign-Loans/internet/Title-Loan-AmericaSovereign-Loans-TLA-Title-Loan-America-Sovereign-Loans-Title-Pawn-S-933941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Title Loan America/Sovereign Loans