Complaint Review: Toll Brothers

• Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: Ellen — Belle Mead New Jersey United States of America
Toll Brothers
Horsham pa Internet United States of America

Toll Brothers I Too Have Been Cheated By Toll Brothers -- Many of Us Have , Internet

I bought new construction fromToll in 1997, only to end up with a house that is so structurally flawed that it must be demolished and rebuilt in order to have any resale value.  I will be posting all of the engineers' reports and many photos on the web very shortly.  I am only one of many thousands of people who have bought from Toll and beeen very dissatisfied with the final product.  They do not build QUALITY:  they build QUICKLY and CHEAPLY.  They cut every corner possible, and ignore their buyers once the purchase is complete.  I encourage anyone who is thinking of buying new construction from Toll to do their homework very carefully first:  search the internet for Toll Brothers and see how many negative articles you find.   And I agree with Harry Bloch that Toll is completely corrupt: I have found two witnesses to Toll employees giving kickbacks to code officials in my township, and several witnesses to their doing so in another state.  I have reason to believe this is going on wherever Toll builds, and I have shared my evidence with the appropriate investigative bodies.  And I dare Bob Toll to challenge me on this; he knows he will lose and lose very, very publicly.  You will NOT get quality from Toll.  Do not give them your hard-earned money.  And keep an eye out for a video called "Toll Homeowners Speak Out," which I will be posting on the internet very shortly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toll-Brothers/internet/Toll-Brothers-I-Too-Have-Been-Cheated-By-Toll-Brothers-Many-of-Us-Have-Internet-660082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toll Brothers