Complaint Review: Tony Good

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Angie — Grand Rapids Michigan
Tony Good
1591 Plainfield Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Tony Good Owner of The Goods kept my laptop I brought in for repair Grand Rapids, Michigan

I brought my laptop in to The Goods for a new power supply on 12/27/12 the owner told me it would be around 80 to 100 dollars to fix and take about 2 to 3 days to fix. I spoke with the technician and stressed how I needed it done by the 31st because my internet was being hooked up then. I called on the 31st and left a message with no response. I have called several times and even emailed and stopped into the store and his excuse was his technician had it and would be in soon he would call me when he got there but still nothing, it is noe 4/5/13 and his shop is never open and I cannot get ahold of him. I have since lost my job and need this laptop to search for a new one not including papers my children need to do for school. My guess is they fixed it saw all the programs on it and either sold it or stole the programs or something. He is a thief and I hope I can get a small claims against him cuz this is ridiculous. I have never had this happen to me but he brags about being the business owner ha what a loser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Good/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49505/Tony-Good-Owner-of-The-Goods-kept-my-laptop-I-brought-in-for-repair-Grand-Rapids-Michiga-1040998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Good