Complaint Review: Top Of The Line Preservations

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly (All American Restorations) — Clarkston Michigan United States of America
Top Of The Line Preservations

Top Of The Line Preservations TOL Preservations (Evangle Dixon) Subcontracted by TOL Preservations to perform forcloser work for AMS. TOL owes approx. $10,000.00 for a number of properties I completed. TOL will not reply to my calls or e-mails. Internet

I was sub-contracted by Top Of The Line Preservations to do preservation work on forclosed homes. The forcloced homes are owned by Fannie Mae and are handled by AMS and then contracted to TOL Preservations which were sub-contracted to me (All American Preservations.

I completed approx. 12 properties doing trash-outs, initial cleanings, winterizations, landscaping & construction. I was told that when i started that payment would be on a 15 day pay period. It has been almost 3 months and no payment yet.

Now mind you i have 5 employees that had to be paid. I had to pay for all the dumpsters used on the trash-out jobs. I had to pay for all the fuel and construction material etc. etc. I am owed approx. $10,000.00 and because of this my business and family are in finanical ruins.

I have tried to contact TOL Preservations (Evangle Dixon) for a month and get no response. I would just like to say that anyone that would do something like this to another person intentionally just remember the word (KARMA).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Of-The-Line-Preservations/internet/Top-Of-The-Line-Preservations-TOL-Preservations-Evangle-Dixon-Subcontracted-by-TOL-Prese-994516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Of The Line Preservations