Complaint Review: Torn Apparel

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — Idaho springs Colorado United States of America
Torn Apparel

Torn Apparel still waitting for christmas! Internet

I orderd a special NCAA football jersy for Christmas, first I was told it would be no problem, I would have it in time for the holiday. I received an e-mail stating that their supplier was back oreded and was offerd a refund at that time. I foolishly declined and agreed up on an end of January delivery date. It is now March 1st and I still do not have my jeresy. I have been nice in all of my coresponence with them thus far, but now they are ignoring my e-mails as well as phone calls. I am considering fileing charges for theft! I want my money back all $300.00 of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Torn-Apparel/internet/Torn-Apparel-still-waitting-for-christmas-Internet-846902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Torn Apparel