Complaint Review: Total Home Exteriors , Mike Rimkus

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: franktjohnson — overland park Kansas United States of America
Total Home Exteriors , Mike Rimkus
Corporate Headquarters 4401 S Tamarac Pkwy Unit C- denver, Colorado United States of America

Total Home Exteriors , Mike Rimkus THE CON MAN SCAMMER denver , Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I had a Great experience.

*Author of original report: TOTAL HOME EXTERIORS honest COMPANY i said bad things

*Author of original report: Mike Rimkus AKA Mike Rimkus

*Author of original report: kk

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: its sad

Mike Rimkus aka "the lying thief who stole his way to the top through deceptive practices that only a true CON ARTIST can do" I worked for this man for a short time and in that time I was convinced that I was going to be apart of something good only to find out that I was apart of something that was completely oposite of that. See this company is actually one of the worst companies to have do your roof and or to have you work for and the reason for this is because they actually believe their own lies.  PATHELOGICAL LIARS . (cognitive disonance) Or in definition

He is the guy that will go out of his way to screw you over and instead of feeling remorse and or guilty and apologizing and saying "I'm sorry, what can I do to fix this " He will justify his wrongdoing and then leave you high and dry , "Hey Mike , I talked to the adjuster and he even said that code for this roof is 90 lb felt so why are you putting 30 lb felt on ? Well you know that's true Frank but will the homeowner ever see the felt ? Uh, no Mike but isn't that wrong and won't that compensate the integrity of the roof  ? You ever heard the term out of sight out of mind ? Oh ok whatever u say Mike , whatever makes you happy , That's more like it Frank just do what I tell you and you will succeed

WORST ROOFING COMPANY IN NORTH AMERICA THAT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT !!!!!! READ THE COMPLAINTS BOARD IF YOU WANT REASSURANCE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Home-Exteriors-Mike-Rimkus/denver-Colorado-80237/Total-Home-Exteriors-Mike-Rimkus-THE-CON-MAN-SCAMMER-denver-Colorado-955839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Home Exteriors , Mike Rimkus

I had a Great experience.

AUTHOR: Scott Berndt - ()

I had total home exteriors re shingle my home in October of 2013. I was hesitant at first after reading this complaint and some of the comments that followed it. I met with Michael Rimkus and told him of my concerns prior to committing to any specific contractor. He was referred to me by a good friend so I gave him a chance. When the crew showed up, there were a good deal of personnel that didn't speak English, but that can be found on nearly all of the roofers in this area. The foreman did act as the translator and never let the language barrier become an issue.
I purposely waited nearly a year before I wrote this review. I wanted to wait and see if we got any rain and to see if it leaked. Needless to say, it rained more this year than it has in quite some time. I have not experienced even the smallest of leaks, nor any loose shingles.
In my opinion, Total Home Exteriors has been given a black eye by someone that is emotionally upset rather than by someone that has had an inferior roofing job. If I am in the need of a roofing contractor again, I will hire Total Home Exteriors without a second thought. If there is a problem with any of the work, I am confident they will make it right as soon as they are able to.

TOTAL HOME EXTERIORS honest COMPANY i said bad things

AUTHOR: franktjohnson - (United States of America)

WOW THE COMMENT THAT I PUT ON HERE ABOUT THIS COMPANY WAS FALSE I FOR WHATEVER REASON CANNOT TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID AND DON'T KNOW WHY SO THAT IS MESSED UP TOTAL HOME EXTERIORS IS A GOOD COMPANY I TALKED TO THE OWNER MY he and i set the record straight and i was owed some money that he knew nothing about so he and i talked and now i want to say that ripoffreport needs to let me remove my negative comments i put up about this company for what its worth look at all the comments that are negative put by myself well look at this one to ??? i was wrong for what i said and i hope i can fix this because total home is a honest company

Mike Rimkus AKA Mike Rimkus

AUTHOR: franktjohnson - (United States of America)

I Josh Fox aka joe cavasoz aka johnson t frank aka terry lacroix have put up 90% percent of the comments on these boards to make a statement because of jealousy , resentment, and immaturity my writing is horrible so I can't spend too much time writing my apology , but will say that I am the person that called him a racist and I made up the story about the mexican and the texas roadhouse Mike is the complete oposite of that and I had too much time on my hands I'm the person who's the problem and the person who uses cognitive disonance to justify my wrong , I'm also the best at pointing my finger Total Home Exteriors is a company that made it successfully in Colorado and I am a person that used to own my own company called Top Rank Builders aka ryan roofing aka top rank marketing aka disaster force we worked with multiple companys like arizona's 1st choice ryan roofing ext.... and long story short we went out of business , Mike Rimkus did exactly the oposite Total Home Exteriors will always be a good company If you are looking to have your roof done and want a guarantee not only from the company but even from the owner himself if asked and want a company that will take care of you from start to beyond finish call Total Home Exteriors

kk

AUTHOR: franktjohnson - (United States of America)

better to fail at doing the right thing then succeed at doing the wrong :)

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

its sad

AUTHOR: Michael Rimkus - (United States of America)

Its really sad that people like you have to attack me you know why I'm were I'm at its not because i go on line and say lies its because i work hard and don't do bad thinks to people you know I and know its you and the people doing this on the complaint board and rip off keep doing it anybody can the funny thing is is that I'm already retired it a good feeling been doing this for twenty years how about you so worried about me it great keep thinking about me haters will be hater and when people are like that bad thinks happen to them and get no where in life no wonder you didn't get anywhere with us only bad people will go on line and attack somebody company and personable side in all years i have done this its amazing how many life's i have help to bad it wasn't you and I'm sorry for that because you must be a very sad and confuse person you and i know the reason why you don't try to work this out remember there is a hirer power then you and me and at the end we will have to answer for what we do there is no way around that good luck with your life and for you homeowners i have been with the BBB for years and i have A+ rating and many other things Total is a great company that doesn't even ask for money up front and doesn't make you pay the full dollar amount until you receive it from your insurance company this report with rip off anybody say anything the right think to do is when somebody has a problem go and talk to them which my door is always open to ex worker and homeowners