Complaint Review: Toyglobe - toyglobe.com

• Updated: Sun, August 15, 2010

• Reported By: Nasum — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Toyglobe - toyglobe.com
5480 vanden-abeele st St.Laurent, Quebec United States of America

Toyglobe - toyglobe.com Treasure Box Games, Ark Logistik. Money taken, items not received. St.Laurent, Quebec

After placing my order with Toyglobe.com I was sent an automatic email stating I would be charged for the items in stock that were ready to be shipped. 4 days later I was charged for the full amount of my purchase $250.00 so I assumed my items would be shipped immediately there after. After a few weeks i inquired, via their online contact form, as to the location of my order and also the location of my tracking number which I never received. I heard no response. I left a few phone messages with the same questions, again, which were never responded to. Finally a month after my initial purchase and no responses to even more emails and phone messages I decided to look online for any reviews pertaining to Toyglobe.com. I was shocked at the volume of complains that existed and how closely all of them mirrored my own. I cannot believe this company has been operating since 2001 and I am certain anyone else who shares this experience would have a hard time understanding how they have not been shut down. So after reading a few of these nightmares I called my bank, canceled my credit card, and demanded a charge back. Don't take risks, I have read many accounts of people being victims of credit card fraud aside from the fraud perpetrated on them by Toyglobe.com. If you have an order pending which you haven't received, do as I have done and cancel your credit card immediately, you don't want them have access to it.
So finally after several voice messages on my part indicating I was in the process of contacting authorities did I receive an email back, stating that my items were simply back ordered and I would receive them in 7 days.  I don't buy this for a second, and either way, they breached their customer agreement when they charged me for items they didn't have in stock. Beware these crooks. Feel free to contact me to share any information about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2010 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toyglobe-toyglobecom/StLaurent-Quebec-/Toyglobe-toyglobecom-Treasure-Box-Games-Ark-Logistik-Money-taken-items-not-received-631682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyglobe - toyglobe.com