Complaint Review: TracPhone -- Plainfield, INDIANA

• Updated: Thu, April 22, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Ann Arbor Michigan United States of America
TracPhone -- Plainfield, INDIANA
1251 S Perry Road Plainfield, Indiana United States of America

TracPhone -- Plainfield, INDIANA Net-10 or TracPhone Wireless After Weeks of Phone Calls to S. American Reps. MY PHONE STILL DOESN"T WORK! ! Plainfield, Indiana

I'm EXHAUSTED!  I've spent literally dozens of hours speaking with customer service reps. who speak broken English and place me on hold forever!  This is EXHAUSTING and feels like a huge RIP-OFF!  The worst part is they lost my business phone number that I've had for the past 20 years!  And I have all of my stationary, business cards, phone book listings with this old number.  AND THEY LOST IT! ! !

PLUS, now I have a non-working TracPhone AND they lost my 400 minutes that weresupposed to be transferred, too.

If there is a lawyer out there reading this, please get in touch!  I need help! ! !

I'm angry, tired and SPENT dealing with these people! ! !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2010 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TracPhone-Plainfield-INDIANA/Plainfield-Indiana-46168/TracPhone-Plainfield-INDIANA-Net-10-or-TracPhone-Wireless-After-Weeks-of-Phone-Calls-t-595598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TracPhone -- Plainfield, INDIANA