• Report: #719645

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Sandy — Dana Point California United States of America
Tracy Morgan Law Firm

Tracy Morgan Law Firm Morgan and Associates SCAM, THREATS, HARASSING PHONE CALLS, FRAUD texas, Internet

*Author of original report: AKA "MORGAN LAW AND ASSOCIATES"

First, I would like to say thank you for this site!!!
 Today, my 21 year old daughter came home histerically in tears that this law firm "MORGAN AND ASSOCIATES" was going to have her arrested tomorrow for a loan they claimed she owed.

She said she had inquired about borrowing $500.00 but, never processed the loan or recieved money.
  As I listened to the story, and explained, that no one can arrest you without  warrant, her phone rang. I answered it for her. I asked who it was that I was speaking to and he identified himself as Derek Shepard in his heavy Indian accent. I couldn't believe it, Dr. Mcdreamy calling us! Seriously, no laughing matter.

Thinking I was her, he said that she was being sued for theft, fraud and deception and if the money was not paid, he personally would be at our home with the local sheriff to arrest her at 11:00 tomorrow. When I had asked where he was coming from he said, Texas. I was like really? I then told him that my father was the local sheriff and we would be waiting for his arrival!
 I asked to speak to the representing attorney as he was just a customer service rep. He did not like my answer and refused. I made him repeatedly give his name and the law firm of who he was working for. It seemed he did not like my response to his scare tactics and hung up.

I had my daughter file a police report and change all her banking accounts. While making the report she was informed that another lady came in yesterday to file a complaint but, paid the amount out of fear!! Shame on them!!
 Thanks to this site, I was able to look/search them online and find numerous reports of the same... I printed these complaints and sent them with her to the police.

I did call all the various numbers listed in the other complaints and found them to be disconnected accept these 760-262-0979 and 210-418-1011 877-655-1999. I then called with my best spanish accent stating, I was returnung their call and wanted to pay them the money they were requesting.... All they wanted was my debit card number! Never my name or account. So, to say the least I returned to my native language and gave them a piece!!! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! Beware of names such as, Derek Shepard, Will Smth, Kenny Rogers, Anita Hill and Mr. Rogers!!

I also looked up Morgan and Associates... This so called firm has a disclaimer that they are not the same... HMMM, I wonder. I would think this defamation would be bad for business!!

I think it is time to turn the tables and sue them for harassment! Anyone want to join??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tracy-Morgan-Law-Firm/internet/Tracy-Morgan-Law-Firm-Morgan-and-Associates-SCAM-THREATS-HARASSING-PHONE-CALLS-FRAUD-te-719645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tracy Morgan Law Firm

AKA "MORGAN LAW AND ASSOCIATES"

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

SCAMMERS THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OF THESE REPORTS ON HERE!!
IT IS ILLEGAL AND SOMEONE SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS RING OF THIEVES!