Complaint Review: Transcendent Innovations

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: JIN WU — North Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Transcendent Innovations
9624 S Cicero Ave # 319 Oak Lawn, IL 60453-3138 Oak Lawn, Illinois United States of America

Transcendent Innovations - youripad4free.com No iPad 2 yet, even though I completed their referral program. Oak Lawn, Illinois

I found out about this website, www.youripad4free.com, from a friend.  He's been in the process and is still trying to get his ipad2 for free.  I finished my referral program as well as sign up for their vendor's offer.  After which, my account took a long time to go into the review stage.Here was their feedback after 6 days of account review, which they said it typically takes 2-4 days:

"I do see that your account was reviewed, however, the representative that reviewed your account did not clear your review request when your account was approved so it had not been updated. I sincerely apologize for the delay.

I have cleared the request from your account and it will now allow you to place your order."

My order was supposed to go out on 10/6/2011, but I didn't get an email until 10/9/2011 saying that my ipad has been shipped, but no tracking was provided.  Below is their feedback:

"2011-10-09Your iPad was shipped today! You should expect to receive it within 5 business days."

Today is 10/21/2011 and Im filling this report because they have not responded since that last message.  No tracking number was given and we are outside of the 5 business days AND I have yet to receive any additional feedback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Transcendent-Innovations/Oak-Lawn-Illinois-60453/Transcendent-Innovations-youripad4freecom-No-iPad-2-yet-even-though-I-completed-their-791220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Transcendent Innovations