Complaint Review: Travres Travel

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: Marie Lee — Columbus Georgia
Travres Travel
Internet USA

Travres Travel I made reservatioins online with travres travel. I called to cancel the reservation. It had never been made and my account had been charged. I could not reach anyone by phone. I called the hotel to canel and they did not not have the reservation booked, no number or anything. My account was charged $92.18 Internet

I booked on line with hotelplanner and was serviced by Travres Travel.  I called to cancel the room reservations and could not talk with anyone to cancel, and it did not work thru answering machine.

I called the hotel to cancel and they did not have the reservation nor the reservation number that was given to me.

My account was charged $92.18 and I have no way of having it refuned because there is no one to talk too and no where online on their website to do it.

Marie, Columbs, GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Travres-Travel/internet/Travres-Travel-I-made-reservatioins-online-with-travres-travel-I-called-to-cancel-the-re-1048176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travres Travel