Complaint Review: Tri State Moving and Storage

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: mbask — mclean Virginia United States of America
Tri State Moving and Storage

Tri State Moving and Storage Charged me three times the amount they quoted and damaged our goods. Internet

I hired Tri State Moving to move us one mile from where we were living to the new house.  They promised me four movers on the day of the move but only three showed up.

They quoted me an $800 move but would not complete the move until we signed a paper saying that they would charge us a minimun of $2038.

Tom, the manager, is a thief - he accepts no responsibility just stole our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tri-State-Moving-and-Storage/internet/Tri-State-Moving-and-Storage-Charged-me-three-times-the-amount-they-quoted-and-damaged-ou-1002759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tri State Moving and Storage