sake

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: David — Cincinnati Ohio
TrialPay
Internet USA

TrialPay Advertised that I could get computer program free if I chose one of their selections and then told me that the selection did not qualify Internet

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Offer Completion

I was checking out a computer program called ARO 2013 because I had ARO 2011 at one time and it was great at removing errors from my computer. As I was leaving the site TrialPay offered it for free if I chose one of their offers and immediate verification as to meeting the requirements. I chose Popular Science and had to wait 2 days to hear from them. this is the reply that they sent me: Thanks for taking the time to submit your Popular Science receipt. We've carefully checked our records with the offer partner, and unfortunately it appears that your offer completion attempt isn't listed as eligible for credit. I'm sorry that we won't be able to credit your receipt in this case.

How can they offer something and then say that it does not qualify? If the subscription to Popular Science does not qualify then they should remove it from the list of options to choose from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrialPay/internet/TrialPay-Advertised-that-I-could-get-computer-program-free-if-I-chose-one-of-their-select-1066648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrialPay

TrialPay Offer Completion

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - ()

Hi David,

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

We would be happy to take another look at the transaction and verify the receipt you submitted. So that we may locate your account in our system, please email us at generalsupport@trialpay.com with a link to the URL of this post and include your full name and email address.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to resolving this as expediently as possible.

Regards,