Complaint Review: Trialpay and Zynga

Trialpay and Zynga
Internet, Iowa United States of America

Trialpay and Zynga SCAMMED BY TRIAL PAY AND ZYNGA Internet, Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: TrialPay Customer Support

I have been getting nothing but the run around from Zynga I completed an offer on their game site. Never got the 500 farmcash that I was suppose to get. I contacted them and they tell me to contact trialpay. I have sent in a total of 7 emails to trialpay and I have not heard a thing back from them. So I contacted Zynga yet again and got very rude hateful people that told me there was nothing they could do. That I would need to send in the message from trialpay. I have no email from them! I got the credit card for the offer. Zynga is wanting me to take a copy of my credit card and send them so they have proof. I am not going to send them a copy of my credit card so they can scam/fraud me any more. I seriously think Zynga needs to be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trialpay-and-Zynga/Internet-Iowa-/Trialpay-and-Zynga-SCAMMED-BY-TRIAL-PAY-AND-ZYNGA-Internet-Iowa-912678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trialpay and Zynga

TrialPay Customer Support

AUTHOR: TrialPay_Support - (United States of America)

Dear Stacey,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this issue via this forum and I apologize for the frustration you have experienced with our checkout.

Based on the name given, I have been able to locate your account and can confirm that you have been issued credit for the credit card offer you have completed via your Zynga game. Unfortunately I was unable to find any previous correspondence in our system, other than this forum post and a voicemail which we have reached out to you about recently. Although 99% of our offers complete instantly, we do have a receipts crediting processing which allows you to submit a receipt via our TrialPay Zynga support link in cases like this. If you feel you have successfully completed an offer and it has not been credited please submit a receipt through our support flow, by contacting us through your game account we will be able to identify your game account and be able to issue credit with out further delay.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience experienced, if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,