Complaint Review: Trilegiant

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Pattie Conway — San Diego California United States of America
Trilegiant
6 High Ridge Park Stamford,, Connecticut United States of America

Trilegiant Don't trust your personal information with Trilegiant Stamford, 0, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: I agree with you on one thing..

This credit protection company mailed my personal information to another person with my same names address with out checking with me first if I had a change of address?? I asked the upper management how this could have happened and they said they couldn't tell me why.... I pay Trilegiant to protect my personal information and this company mails all of my personal information to another person without checking with me first??? Really??? With no explaination WHY, How could this happen? This is an Identity Theft Protection Company, they state on their invice "you can relac knowing your personal information is under careful watch" . Careful watch of strangers that Trilegiant mails your personal information to... Not right at all!! BE AWARE AND CAREFUL TO WHOM YOU GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trilegiant/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/Trilegiant-Dont-trust-your-personal-information-with-Trilegiant-Stamford-0-Connecticut-879989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trilegiant

I agree with you on one thing..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

BE AWARE AND CAREFUL TO WHOM YOU GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO!!
- This is very good advise.

As for the rest of your post.  I haven't got a clue as to what you are trying to say.  As far as I can tell they sent your information to someone with your same name and address that you are saying is a different person and somehow they should have known that.