Complaint Review: TrimCare

• Submitted: Sat, June 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Vee c — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
TrimCare
6787 W. Tropicana Ave., Suite 100 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

TrimCare Innovative Care Physicians TV Ad 30 lbs in 30 days real Doctors Real Weight loss Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Pure med spa

*UPDATE Employee: Apology

wanted to lose about 50lbs and knew that would be best done with a doctor involved - their constant tv ads, 30 lbs 30 days real doctors real weight loss - the diet program recommended to me was the hcg protocol, a 40 day program for $1500 - on 4/24 i made the first of 3 $500 payments to start - as of 5/29, i had only lost a little over 7lbs, and had made another $500 payment to stay in the program - on that day, the diet coach Mike Castro told me to have "apple day" on Sunday and call him on Tuesday so he would know if I lost another couple pounds - additionally, he said that at no additional costs, he would provide me with a shot to help accelerate the lost of pounds when he hears back from me - so, i ate nothing but apples on sunday 5/30 - in the week hours of 5/31, i was awaken with stomach cramps and then spent the entire day puking and with the runs - it was awful,and it continue thru 6/1 so i couldn't even go to work - the morning of 6/1, i called as instructed and left Mike Castro a message on his cellphone telling him of the sickness and the irony of how i seemed to have lost about 3 lbs thru the purging but that i didn't think that's the manner he had intended - i let him know i was available that day since i couldn't go to work - nada - messages 6/5, 6/7, 6/12, and 6/16 - not one return call at all - all the messages were left on his cellphone except for 6/12, which was left at the office - not only have i already paid the equalivent of $100 per lb thus far, 3 of the lbs came about from being sick to my stomach - what kind of medical oversite diet plan is this?  no return call, no free shot to help more pounds to come off, no nothing.  so, the very reason i signed up, real doctors, is a real crock. no one give a d**n.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TrimCare/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/TrimCare-Innovative-Care-Physicians-TV-Ad-30-lbs-in-30-days-real-Doctors-Real-Weight-loss-615244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TrimCare

Pure med spa

AUTHOR: Sarah - ()

I am furious with pure med spa got there yelp www.puremedspayelp.com

Apology

AUTHOR: Kimberly M - (United States of America)

I am sorry no one ever responded to your messages or addressed your concerns in a timely manner.  While this is the first time I am seeing this specific complaint, I was not satisfied with the way Mike Castro handled our patients either.  Whenever a complaint against him reached me, I mentioned my concerns to Mona.  Shortly after we let him know we were unhappy with the way he handled patients, he left our practice and opened one of his own under a similar business name.

Hopefully, he has improved the way he handles business.  If he has not, it makes me even more glad he is no longer with our business.  We replaced him with Ashley a while ago.  I have never heard a single person complain about her, so I hope the issues are resolved.

While the programs at our office work on most patients, there are certain programs that do not work well with some patients.  The diet coach should have had you follow up with the Doctor (follow up visits were included with the program you paid for).  He probably would have moved you to another program.  I pulled up your account and noticed you did not have any additional visits.

If you are willing to come back in, I will have the Doctor consult with you for no additional charge.  Should you choose to try a different program (as the HCG one does not appear to be for you), we will provide the first month (am and pm medications, diet shots, ALA shots, EKG and a visit) at no additional charge.  Please print this out and bring it in.  I also made notes of this offer on your account.