Complaint Review: True Results Weight Loss Surgery

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Grand Prairie Texas U.S.A.
True Results Weight Loss Surgery
630 N. Coit Road, Ste. 2200 Richardson, Texas United States of America

True Results Weight Loss Surgery True Results, Surgery Center of Richardson, Care Physician: A True Results Affiliate Gastric Banding, Lap-Band, Weight Loss Surgery Richardson, Texas

*Author of original report: Problem solved

Why do you not disclose on your printed information that those of us whom are covered by insurance will be required to have our after-care billed separately to our insurance???  That we are not covered for the 1 year maintenance after surgery?  I was never told this by ANYONE!!!  I did not know I had to pay co-pays for having "Fills" after I elected to have this surgery!!!

The Surgery Center of Richardson has told me I was covered for 1 year but now they are saying my insurance will be billed every time I have a "Fill".  The first fill was billed @ $600.00.  My co-pay is $490.00!!!!  How am I supposed to pay this??  How can I have any more fills???  This is double my car payment.  No disclosure up front and wrong information on the back side.  This is BS!!!!  I need to get this crap out of my system now and will have to pay for another surgery in order to have this done!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/True-Results-Weight-Loss-Surgery/Richardson-Texas-75080/True-Results-Weight-Loss-Surgery-True-Results-Surgery-Center-of-Richardson-Care-Physicia-1014835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on True Results Weight Loss Surgery

Problem solved

AUTHOR: Diana - (USA)

Since I posted this complaint I have been contacted by True Results billing and they stated that they take the payment from my insurer as "Paid in Full" and I will not be billed.  Funny....How do they adjust this with my insurer as my insurer is thinking I paid part of my deductible which I haven't.  I don't know how physicians bill anymore.  I had a problem with billing on a neck surgery I had in July and was still being contacted, by people who supposedly had involvement with this surgery, in November 2012.  What gives?  How many people are associated with surgery anymore and why are they contacting me directly?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC