Complaint Review: Turhan's Bay Export & Import Inc Turhan Erel

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jarrod — Oklahoma United States of America
Turhan's Bay Export & Import Inc Turhan Erel
1363 Shermer Road Suite 325 Northbrook, Illinois United States of America

Turhan's Bay Export & Import Inc Turhan Erel Northshore Building Maintenance Inc Turkish Con Men. Cheats. Fraud. Theives. DO NOT deal with them Northbrook, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is Inaccurate and Outdated

Turan Erel is a complete CON MAN.  Do not deal with him or any of his so called businesses.  He is envolved in Building Maintenance, Overseas (Turkey) heathcare surgeries, and exporting/importing agricultural goods.

His wife Sopho Erel and brother TJ Erel are involved in the same shady businesses.

He contacted us through a grain broker to purchase high quality wheat for export to Turkey.  We sold him about $50,000.00 wheat and the deal went fine.  Then he came back and wanted $300,000.00 worth of wheat shipped.  We got payment upfront and required him to purchase a bond/ITR to gauranty payment.  Shortly after the grain was shipped the check bounced.

Turhan will not return phone calls and will not make payment good.  The bonding company First Mountain Bancorp, George Gowen president, will not pay the bond.  Both companies and people are complete cons.

Search the business names and individuals above and you will see they have questionable business practices.  The stold $300,000 worth of product from me.  Dont let the crooks steal a dime from you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turhans-Bay-Export-Import-Inc-Turhan-Erel/Northbrook-Illinois-60062/Turhans-Bay-Export-Import-Inc-Turhan-Erel-Northshore-Building-Maintenance-Inc-Turkish-C-966268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turhan's Bay Export & Import Inc Turhan Erel

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is Inaccurate and Outdated

AUTHOR: turhan erel - ()

Let me start by saying the dispute which has promted this report is settled in a court of law in OK. Individual who originated this report is and will be fully reimbursed of his damages with in the agreed settlement terms.

It is unfortunate that this report is still out there on the Internet carelessly loitering and defaming individuals with no reagards to the accuracy of the complaint nor the developments in this case.

INACCURACIES:

This dipute  involves only Turhan's Bay Export & Import and the individual who reported the dispute Jarod Stewart and his company. No other entetiy or individuals has any involvement in this dispute what so ever. I was the sole owner of Turhan's Bay Export & Import. I would appriciate the Ripp Off Report to take down other individuals and enteties named in this report.

The very first transaction between us take place in March of 2012 in the amount of approximately $ 119,000 which was executed without a glich. In this deal The complaitant had extended us nearly 45 days to payoff the balance of nearly $ 50,000 and was paid on time and in full.

Our second transaction was in the amount of $ 252,000 and his payment was secured via a payment guarantee bond which we have purchased and paid for prior to receiving the comodity. The Payment Guarantee Bond basically the insurance policy of this deal was in the amount of $ 300,000.00 to cover both the seller ( Jarod Stewart ) and us the Buyer Turhan's Bay Export & Import Inc. The check was written from my company to Jarod Stewart with the understanding that the check was a security, money in question will be wired to him as we receive our payment from our buyer. We have made $ 25,000 payment immidiately after the check was baunced.

During this ordeal I have suffered a life threatening illness which incapacitated me both physically and mentally. As a result the communication between my self and Jarod Stewart failed. I belive the failed communication has promted Mr. Stewart to file this report.

Turhan's Bay Export & Import Inc. never received a payment for the comodity we have shipped to Turkey and we will exercise all of our legal options to collect what is due to us and seek compansation for all damages.

I regret that my misjudgement of a customer and their character caused Jarod Stewart and myself the finacial damages which I will do everything in my power to repay.

I am a victim of a fraud my self. I have been frauded by my Buyers and unfortunately I have to fight that case over seas. I have been Frauded By the Issuer of the Payment Guarantee Bond: First Mountain Bank Corp and George Gowen by issuing a junk bond and making both my self and Jarod Stewart feell safe when they were nothing but frauds themself.

I also feel cheated and frauded by Brunswick Companies and its Vice president Mark Levinson out of Ohio. They are the brokerage company who sold us the junk bond from First Mountain Corp and did nothing to recover our losses.

In conclusion I would appriciate if the report is ammended and individuals and companies who have nothing to do with this dispute is removed. I also would appriciate the updates to be posted as soon as possible. This case is settled in the court of law and I Turhan Erel have te responsibility make Mr. Stewart whole in this agreement.

It is my sincere wish that this report will no longer take center stage in My online reputation. It is in both Mr Stewarts and my interest to put this chapter behind us and let the healing begin.