• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mike the Greek — Tucson Arizona
P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, Texas USA

On 04/01/2013 , iwas introduced to a motel , Hacienda Motel , Tucson, Az. After paying reluctly paying the mangement $500.00 for a months stay, the next day the manger evicted me with no reason apparant, He refused to refund my money which was charged off on a DIRECT EXPRESS CARD ...I filed a complaint with the TUCSON POLICE DEPT and they asked for a few weeks to investigate the matter further. Last month I finnaly fileda dispute with DIRECT EXPRESS, after TPD advised me that would be the best route to recover my lost money. After filing, I was sent a letter of which I complied with , sending a TPD polce compliant/report to DIRECT EXPRESS. This case was closed and my dispute denied , as I learned today , because I didn't try to negotiate with the management a refund. The police report cleary stated , that the mangement had already refused a refund, furthermore DIRECT EXPRESS reolied that there investigation shows the owner posted the chrage as a merchant coreectly, proving that tyhe merchants are always right and the customers always wrong. Lets see to post a charge correctly, I must first have a merchant ID, and a card reader. Presto posted correctly, but having nothing to do with customer diputes. I don't know why this company even has a dispute dept. I am a disgrunted and very unsatisfied customer. I plan on changing out my direct deposit account with US DIRECT EXPRESS CARD by AUG. 4 this year. I am out $500.00 for noservice and the worst customer service from DIRECT EXPRESS CARD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DIRECT-EXPRESS-CARD/San-Antonio-Texas-TX-78224-5/US-DIRECT-EXPRESS-CARD-SERVICES-NOT-RENDERED-CLAIM-DISPUTE-San-Antonio-Texas-1059739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DIRECT EXPRESS CARD