Complaint Review: US Directory Inernet Yellow Pages

• Updated: Sat, March 19, 2011

• Reported By: Tina — Federal Way Washington United States of America
US Directory Inernet Yellow Pages

US Directory Inernet Yellow Pages yellow page listing , Internet

I recently launched a website for my small business. One week later I received a phone call early on a Saturday morning from a representative offering to list my business in the yellow pages and other internet search engines for $5 per month with a 25 referral fee (whatever that means).  I was told that I could try their service with the option of cancelling at any time.   THIS IS A SCAM!  They charged my credit card and my bank told me they could not stop a business from charging the card.  I ultimately had to cancel my credit card and wait to be issued a new one.  What a mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Directory-Inernet-Yellow-Pages/internet/US-Directory-Inernet-Yellow-Pages-yellow-page-listing-Internet-708103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Directory Inernet Yellow Pages