Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Alexis A — Waterbury Connecticut United States of America
US Fast Cash
3531 P Street NW PO Box 111 Miami OK 74355 Miam, Oklahoma United States of America

US Fast Cash I borrowed 150.00 in July 2012 and ended up paying 420.00. I don't feel I should have been charged that amount of money for a 150.00 loan. Miam, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: You sound surprised about the loan terms.

I borrowed 150.00 from US Fast Cash located in Miami, OK in July 2012. I ended up paying 420.00 for a 150.00 loan. I understand that there is interest when it comes to loans but I feel like I was ripped off. The understanding of the contract was that I would pay 45.00 a month for four months and 45.00 and an additional 50.00 after until my loan was paid in full. My loan was paid in full in December 2012 and they still debited my bank account for an additional 80.00 in January and 65.00 in February.

When I called the company they explained that what I was paying at first was the principle and then the loan charges. That was not in the contract that I signed. These people are legal loan sharks. Don't do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/Miam-Oklahoma-74355/US-Fast-Cash-I-borrowed-15000-in-July-2012-and-ended-up-paying-42000-I-dont-feel-I-sh-1008144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash

You sound surprised about the loan terms.

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Yes, these cash advance type places are loan sharks. The only difference is they have their terms in writing in the contract you signed to obtain the loan so you know in advance exactly what the charges will be if you make the minimum payments per month. Is the rate high - yes, its outrageous. Check your contract to see if the amount you paid is what you originally agreed to in the contract. If it isn't, take them to small claims court to get back the overage you paid.