Complaint Review: US Fund Club

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Nashville Michigan
US Fund Club
461 E 1000 S Ste B Internet United States of America

US Fund Club Family Safe Lite rip off, debit card scamming, stealing money grabbers, Internet

My wife was contacted by US Fund Club stating she had approved for a grant she had applied for several months ago.
The told her they needed $1.92 to send her the info to get the grant so she gave them my debit card info. They then sent her a web page to apply for grants that she could have gotten for free, not the grant she had already applied for.

Then today I go look at the web site for my debit card to find Family Safe Lite llc. has put a charge of $19.95 on my account after my wife told the person on the US Fund Club she did NOT want Family Safe Lite services. This is internet fraud and fraud on my debit card and I have filed a report with the BBB on this matter and need to demand they remove the charge off my account and hope they get taken to court over this as is in my opinion out right theft of the funds on my debit card

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fund-Club/internet/US-Fund-Club-Family-Safe-Lite-rip-off-debit-card-scamming-stealing-money-grabbers-Inter-1040618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fund Club