Complaint Review: US Passports Now

• Reported By: ddubberly — Shongaloo Louisiana United States of America
US Passports Now

US Passports Now rip-off artist, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I Agree With You

Us Passport now are rip off artist. The things they do should be illegal. They look like a US official passport site. All I wanted is a passport card. They charge $65 dollars for nothing. I called to cancel with in 10 minutes of sending my information.

I talked to several people in customers service only to find all of my money would not be refunded. There is a $50 charge on my credit card that will not be refunded. No matter who I talked to this could not be resolved at US passport now.

When I got to the bottom I realized I still have to get 2 passport pictures made and send the information to the government and pay the government fee for the passport card. So what does this company do for you? Nothing. I payed for a service that you would get from the government site if I got there correctly for free. After all the government fee I still paid in the end. You get the forms for free on the site.

I guess I paid $50 for free forms. Do not use US passports now unless you have at least $50 to throw away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Passports-Now/internet/US-Passports-Now-rip-off-artist-Internet-615110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Passports Now

I Agree With You

AUTHOR: Cassie - (United States of America)

I also had a poor experience with them, I was wondering if you ever got your money back? I am still trying to get the $50.00. Any advice on what I should do or say.