Complaint Review: USA Postal Multi-Services Inc.: Dionna Loe, Charles Medley, Natasha Owens

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Bril — Texarkana Texas United States of America
USA Postal Multi-Services Inc.: Dionna Loe, Charles Medley, Natasha Owens
2244 S Gary Ave Ste A Pomona, California United States of America

USA Postal Multi-Services Inc.: Dionna Loe, Charles Medley, Natasha Owens Home Based Shipping Pomona, California

*UPDATE Employee: I'm on the same boat as you

*Consumer Comment: Your "job".

I received an email from Dionna Loe about a job opportunity with the US Postal Multi Service. Then came the emails from Charles Medley with the application letter & everything else. Then I received an email from Natasha Owens welcoming me to the team & providing log in information. I accessed the site to check the packages that would come & also to have a line of communication with Natasha. She responded back several hours later with answers to my inquires. I have shipped about 8 packages through my local post office. I've noticed that the invoices and labels are addressed to either Russia or Ukraine and the invoices and labels never truly describe what is being shipped. The labels & invoices will state, "Electronic Parts" & there are shoes to be shipped. I ran into an issue that one of the prepaid shipping labels were not provided & when letting Natasha know this she first replied that they were simply not ready. [continued below]....
..... & the next time I asked about the labels, she asked me to combine it with another package that came from the same sender. So including that package, three others arrived on today. What alarmed me is that today when trying to access the website, the link was broken & I could not access it from any browser on any computer (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari). I've called & emailed Natasha, no response what so ever. When I call, it goes straight to her voice mail to never be returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Postal-Multi-Services-Inc-Dionna-Loe-Charles-Medley-Natasha-Owens/Pomona-California-91761/USA-Postal-Multi-Services-Inc-Dionna-Loe-Charles-Medley-Natasha-Owens-Home-Based-Ship-809340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Postal Multi-Services Inc.: Dionna Loe, Charles Medley, Natasha Owens

I'm on the same boat as you

AUTHOR: pat003 - (United States of America)

I just experienced the same thing as you did. They have shipped two packages to me already. When I was trying to log in to to the link, it just showed the server not found. At first, I thought it might be their system problem, but the link was still not working after I kept trying and trying. I called Natasha Owens and she didn't answer at all but went straight to voice mail. I e-mailed her and she never replied back. So I started to get worried and made me think if this is a scam. I didn't believe it was a scam until I type in Natasha Owens mail courier service on google, and this report just showed up. I was in a big shock. I thought this is a legit company but it just turned out to be a big scam. I don't know what I gonna do with the two packages but I will send the package back to where the package was bill to or belong to just to avoid from the trouble. I terminated the employment with the recruitment and was hoping that I don't receive the package from them. Is there any proper way to solve this problem? I don't really want cop knock on my door at the end.

Your "job".

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Tell me if this scenario sounds logical :

Russian and Ukranian scammers buy things on the Internet using stolen credit card info.   They have these stolen items sent to you.    You repackage the stolen goods and forward them to the scammers.   When the police get around to investigating the thefts, they find that the destination for the stolen merchandise is your address.   What do you think happens next?

Does that sound like a legitimate job?   If I were you I would keep record of your dealings with your "employer".   You might be able to convince the cops that you were not knowingly a part of the crime ring.