- Report: #513015
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: USA SEO PROS, KJR MANAGEMENT, DYNAMIC WEB PRODUCTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT INSTITUTE, CLOUD NINE
USA SEO PROS, KJR MANAGEMENT, DYNAMIC WEB PRODUCTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT INSTITUTE, CLOUD NINE1091 Cimarron Ste 4 Summerlin, Nevada United States of America
USA SEO PROS, KJR MANAGEMENT, DYNAMIC WEB PRODUCTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT INSTITUTE, CLOUD NINE BDI, Business Development Institute, Kathleen Raskin USA SEO PROS is a complete scam Summerlin, Nevada
*Consumer Comment: Dynamic Web Products, KJR Management, Advanced Search Pros, USA SEO Pros, Find Your Top Search, SEO Company, Business Development Institute, Buildtelligence
*UPDATE Employee: Feels Good current sales rep at KJR HAHA
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It IS true
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not Quite
*UPDATE Employee: WHAT A JOKE
*General Comment: completely untrue
*Consumer Comment: Not true.
Here is a simple breakdown of how USASEOPROS works:
<!--[if !supportLists]--> 1. <!--[endif]-->They take your money using a false and misleading sales pitch. This video walks you through their entire high pressure sales pitch, and provides very good documentation about their business practices , and their long history. You are lead to believe you are signing a contract for a service that is a quality service.
It did not take me but a couple of days doing research on the internet to find they were a scam company. It was my own fault for not checking them out, before signing the contract.
2. They generate a list of keywords that have a very low probability of ranking well, and are not going to receive any search numbers on the major search engines. I could rank on the first page of Google or any search engine on the internet for the search term green worms that eat rocks and dogs. I could enter that term into a Google search and if I put that on my site, I would be Number 1. But who else would search for that term? This is exactly how they obtain the first page rankings they provide.
As they state in their contract, which they like to hide behind, item #12 states, We will provide the client with a list of geo-targeted key phrases relevant to their business with search results up to 2,500,000. All key phrases provide do not receive enough searches to be relevant when using the Google keyword tool.
3. They build a bridge page loading with the keywords that no one would search on and content that is merely used to trick Google, but provides no benefit for humans. Item #10 in the sham contract states, We practice ethical SEO techniques. The techniques used definitely are totally black hat SEO. The page is geared to keyword stuffing and every keyword link on the page takes you right back to page you are presently visiting.
4. They measure your site and the performance of the service based on ranks from search engines that are of extremity low quality, most being low traffic search engines and several that are owned by the company. (eg, Jooper, Kajoe and FSN. All are registered under KJR equipment LLC in the Whois listings.) Its easy to get first page ranking on a search engine of poor quality, you own, and use keywords no one searches.
5. When the metrics that are given is not enough to substantiate the value to the customer, and a customer wants to cancel or charge back, they simple state their policy, NO CHARGE BACKS. The contract only meant to cover up and protect their fraudulent business practices.
Las Vegas BBB rates the company F. The 36 complaints listed on your web site are just the tip of the iceberg as to the real number of people who have been scammed by this company. Based on the number of sales calls they make in a day, the numbers are probably in the hundreds. Many more complaints are documented on the internet but did not file a complaint with the Las Vegas BBB.
Their boiler room actually called me two additional times to pitch their program. Their boiler room sales team has no idea who has already been scammed. They continue to comb the internet for phone numbers of web site owners on a daily basis.
UsaSeoPro is a scam. This is a company who misleads unknowing customers into thinking that the service they provide is helping the customer's marketability. They should be considered a fraud and should be liable for their actions. They are very good at what they do and are going to continue their practices everyday unless something is done to stop them.
I plan to talk with the Las Vegas Metro Fraud Division. I will find out if they think there is something going on here that is fraudulent. In addition, Google provides a very good link to the Federal Trade Commission. They accept complaints into the National data base for use by law enforcement across the United States
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-SEO-PROS-KJR-MANAGEMENT-DYNAMIC-WEB-PRODUCTS-BUSINESS-DEVELOPEMENT-INSTITUTE-CLOUD-NINE/Summerlin-Nevada-89146/USA-SEO-PROS-KJR-MANAGEMENT-DYNAMIC-WEB-PRODUCTS-BUSINESS-DEVELOPEMENT-INSTITUTE-CLOUD-513015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.