cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Yvonne — North Canton Ohio United States of America
USAlegalresource.com
Internet, Florida United States of America

USAlegalresource.com a lawyer was to contact me regarding my legal question, none did Internet Florida

I signed up for legal help for a question I had about writing a will.  No lawyer or firm or anyone contacted me.  Then I discovered I had been made a member of two agencies I did not ask for at a membership cost for each one.  I have had all cancelled (after dealing on the phone with a very rude man!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAlegalresourcecom/Internet-Florida-/USAlegalresourcecom-a-lawyer-was-to-contact-me-regarding-my-legal-question-none-did-Int-1004659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAlegalresource.com