Complaint Review: UShip Pet Transportation Worldwide Branch of Spokane, WA

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Missy — Ranburne Alabama United States of America
UShip Pet Transportation Worldwide Branch of Spokane, WA

UShip Pet Transportation Worldwide Branch of Spokane, WA Kelvin Young Buying pets online that have to be shipped to you by a pet transportation agency called UShip Pet Transportation Worldwide Branch Spokane, WA Beua, Internet

I found an english bulldog puppy for sale on internet.  I emailed the address on the puppy's picture which was cylviajones@yahoo.com. She responded to my email and explained everything to me. She said the puppy would be delivered to me by a pet transportation company.

The transportation company was called Uship Pet Transportation Worldwide Branch Spokane, WA.  I gave them the information and they told me to go to Western Union to send the money and gave me all the information to send the money.

They said once the money was received the puppy would be delivered to be the next morning.  When morning they called and said there was a problem and we had to get pet insurance and that was going to cost another $1550. We told them we did not have that kind of money and they said they would get back in touch with us.  They said if we would send $500 that was totally refundable when puppy was delivered and guaranteed we would get that money back.

After all that was done they said we would get the puppy the next morning by 7 a.m. They called and said that we had to pay another $300 for some kind of certificate for the puppy. We told them we did not have that money but we sent $200 that they also said we would get back as soon as the puppy was delivered to us.

They called again and then said the vet somewhere in Alabama said that she had gotten a disease in the process of transportation and we had to pay another $275 for the dog to get the vaccination which we refused this time.  The man told us if we did not pay this that the puppy would be quarantined and we would be sued for pet abandonment.  We still refused to pay.

They still keep sending us text and emails stating that we will lose everything if we do not pay this money.  We did do a report at our local sherriff's office and they told us this was a scam.  We lost a total of over $1145 in this whole process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UShip-Pet-Transportation-Worldwide-Branch-of-Spokane-WA/internet/UShip-Pet-Transportation-Worldwide-Branch-of-Spokane-WA-Kelvin-Young-Buying-pets-online-t-944350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UShip Pet Transportation Worldwide Branch of Spokane, WA