Complaint Review: Ultimate Pet Websites

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Bev — Santa Monica California United States of America
Ultimate Pet Websites
6421 Hampton Avenue 6421 Hampton Avenue, Missouri United States of America

Ultimate Pet Websites Amazing Pet Expos Ultimate Pet Websites & Amazing Pet Expos Bullies You & Is a Complete Rip-Off Scam Company 6421 Hampton Avenue, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Beverly Gun-Munro did purchase, bounced check, please see attached proof and facts

Ultimate Pet Websites has 10 Better Business Bureau Complaints against them and several on this website as well as others.

I only discovered what a bad reputation they had when I took the time to check them out, after discussing with them the possibility of working on my Non-Profit Dog Rescue website.    When I read their contract that accompanies a questionairre they sent me ~ it left me very nervous about doing business with them ~ so I did my 'due diligence' and discovered how many other customers had taken the time to file complaints and let us know never to have any dealings with them.

I did not submit the questionaire, nor did I sign their contract, ever.

I never gave them the O.K. to go ahead and work on my behalf, ever.

I never signed or submitted to them their contract, which they demand you do to 'get started'.

Further investigation of them, doing my 'due diligence' confirmed to me:  "Buyer Beware!"

A follow-up call with an employee called Craig, who attempted to convince me that it was previous employees that had given the company a bad name ~ decided not to hire them to build my website.  The next day the owner called me in a 'rage' saying he'd sue me, because a 'verbal' agreement to hire them was a 'binding contract'.

Brian, the owner, claims his company has developed 3,000+ websites   ~ and that he would ruin me.  His verbal abuse and threats confirmed to me that all the reports against these two companies:

Ultimate Pet Websites & Amazing Pet Expos are true.  And that their anger and threats could lead them to take the time, verbal abuse & demonstrated rage to demean me here on this website.

I never made any promises, signed any contract, gave them authorization to go ahead and develop anthing for me, or my business, at any time.   Yes my initial phone call and inquiries to them were positive, until I discovered the number of negative reports against these two companies.

Their action against me here is action in proof of just how damaging this company can be to you 'right out of the gate'.  I highly suggest you don't even call them:  they become abusive and threatening if they don't win your business.    I can only imagine how many others have had this same experience with these people and have been ripped off and didn't report them.

I never said I knew Oprah.  I do have a long career as a successful Television Broadcast Journalist & Foreign Correspondent; as well as successfully starting, operating & selling/licensing seven small businesses to date.  I am proud of my ethical reputation and creating 'win-win' business opportunities.  I am so glad that I did not sign on and hire this company; that there are websites like this that we can expose crooked, unethical people and companies like Ultimate Pet Websites, and I am happy to share this experience with all of you.

You are welcome to contact me for further information or to discuss.

I am happy that websites like this are here to inform people like you and myself of such unethical practices that Ultimate Pet Websites lives by.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Pet-Websites/6421-Hampton-Avenue-Missouri-63109/Ultimate-Pet-Websites-Amazing-Pet-Expos-Ultimate-Pet-Websites-Amazing-Pet-Expos-Bullies-1003037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Pet Websites

AUTHOR: CB - (United States of America)

We are not going to spend anymore time on this after this posting. We have turned the bad check over to the prosecutors office. We are not the bad guys because this client bounced her check.

It should be noted that:

1. We spent hours on the phone with this person, and developeda framework WITH her guidance

2. We have emails and proof of payment that SHE herself posted in OUR project management system (see attached)

3. She now has our layout, framework and project details but bounced her check, and we are out the hours already put in the project PER her request.

4. She claims she did not pay, but SHE provided us with her bank name, routing and account information, bank account address, etc. See her own verification attached.

5. At this point, we are pursing charges for the bad check.

6. Any business has complaints, and we are proud that our BBB rating is a B and that over three years we have successfully resolved any legitimate issue.