• Report: #620919

• Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Unclaimed Sweeps Advisory
PO Box 527800 Miami, Florida United States of America

Unclaimed Sweeps Advisory ADA, PRIA, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!! DO NOT SEND 20.00 FEE!! THROW THE PAPERWORK IN THE TRASH!! Miami, Florida

I, too, was a victim of this scam.  I was entered in a sweepstakes in Florida after buying some magazines from school kids so I originally thought maybe it was that sweepstakes. I sent the 20.00 only to be sent several more letters every week.  If I had kept sending them the 20.00 registration fee that they demand on every letter, it would have been 100's of dollars by now.  Instead I send all back and put "available upon payment" on every line where they want me to sign or provide information and money. They have to open the letter, only to find NO MONEY!!  They keep changing the name on the paperwork but it is still stamped with the same signature and sent to the same PO Box number, not too bright of them!! Do not send anything to Processing Center, PO Box 527800, Miami, FL.  I called the number on the back of the check that I sent them and it goes to Pac Net Services in Canada.  They called me back and I returned their call again and am awaiting a return call.  If you sent them a cashier's check and need to contact Pac Net Services, their phone number is 866-689-0399.
It should be illegal to do this kind of thing, especially at a time when so many people are struggling.  If they want to play with me, I play back--send their letters back and send NO MONEY!! That way they have to pay someone to open their mail and get NO MONEY!! Thank God for Rip Off Report or we wouldn't know about these scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unclaimed-Sweeps-Advisory/Miami-Florida-33152-7800/Unclaimed-Sweeps-Advisory-ADA-PRIA-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-DO-NOT-SEND-2000-FEE-THROW-THE-620919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unclaimed Sweeps Advisory