Complaint Review: United Cash Services

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jimmie Burchette — Winston-Salem North Carolina United States of America
United Cash Services

United Cash Services Received threatening phone calls to attempt to collect on cash advance I never received and threaten garnsment of SS pay Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Tell them to sue!

I have received almost daily threatening phone calls to collect payment on  a cash advance loan that I never made. The person I talked to would not give me the company they represented or when this transaction took place. The only thing I have is a phone number that received the call from. This number is 888-343-4933. The person  identifed himself as Ray Flaeck and I needed to email  an agreement that I would pay for the cah advance, that I have no records of having made.I appreciate any help with this matter. They have threatened legal action and/or garnishment of wages from my substitute pay. that is not guarennted montly, or my SS pay.
I appreciate any assistant in resolving this matter. I know there are scams going on daily through internet.
SIncerely,
Jimmie (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Services/internet/United-Cash-Services-Received-threatening-phone-calls-to-attempt-to-collect-on-cash-advan-698053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Tell them to sue!

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Ignore these jerks.

The last place in the world to find them is in a civil court room.  These people are con artists. Every word from their mouths is a lie and every last one of them is wanted for extortion.  They will hide behind cell phones and email addresses but will never do anything to reveal their true identities or locations.

Don't answer their phone calls and they will stop calling.