Complaint Review: United Limo and Charter

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Turnupp — Aliso Viejo California
United Limo and Charter
7101 McNeil Lane Buena Park, California USA

United Limo and Charter ULC United Limousine and Charter Limo limousine charter Buena Park California

I used a 12 passenger limo from ULC for my birthday I'm January. Everything seemed to be fine until I got into the limo and first thing I had a problem with was the AUX cord did not work, kept skipping and cutting out and music is always a big part when taking a limo. Next, the driver seemed to be upset and frustrated that we did not have a set plan and destination, which came with some attitude. The rest of the evening went fine. Upon getting in the limo, they had me put down a credit card and have a hold for $300 set. A week later I checked my card statement and I was charged the $300.

I called ULC and they then gave me a run around of who I need to talk to. The accounting department didn't have anyone in it, there was no manager on duty and no one who was able to help me. I was promised a call back, which I never received. I called back the next day and the same thing happened, except the guy I spoke with gave me much more information saying the charge was still pending on their end and that I would not be charged. He said usually it is for a "sick" fee, but no one got sick.

He said when something like that happens, they have to take pictures and contact the customer, which neither happened, guaranteeing that I would not be charged and extra $300, which is about 75% of what the limo for the evening cost. I was promised a call back within 30 minutes this time, never got one. So, I called a third time and again, no one that could help me and actually this time, they had "no record" of my trip and invoice. As soon as I told them I was just going to dispute the entire two charges with my credit card since there is no proof that I actually used their company,

magically they found my invoice right away. I was promised a call back then, and still haven't received one. Seems like they have an agreement with the actual limo driver if the customers stubble out of the limo intoxicated, then they should try to over charge them for random fees. Turns out against their favor, my 21 year old brother has never had a drink in his life and was in the limo with us. He obviously remembers the entire night very vividly. Do not use this limo company! Worst customer service and they are extremely scandalous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Limo-and-Charter/Buena-Park-California-90620/United-Limo-and-Charter-ULC-United-Limousine-and-Charter-Limo-limousine-charter-Buena-Pa-1123060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Limo and Charter