Complaint Review: United States Poolstal Service

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Donny — Palm Springs California
United States Poolstal Service
2500 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

United States Poolstal Service - usps United States Poolstal Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: United States Poolstal Service

*Author of original report: United States Pools

*Author of original report: United States Pools

*Consumer Comment: The United States Postal Service..

United States Poolstal Service Strikes Again

I was looking for somewhere locally to mail out a package to a friend of mine in Indio, California for the Coachella Music Festival weekend. I spoke to a salesman at the Pool Service and he assured me that my package would arrive on time and thus my friend would have all of the clothing that she left behind when she came to visit the east coast.

The guarantee from the United States Poolstal service was that they will be glad to guarantee that the package gets there by that Friday (this was on a Thursday that I was sending the package) and if it did not arrive on time then I would get my money back no questions asked. It was guaranteed they said.

United States Got Me

Well I can tell you this the package arrived on Monday not Friday and I was not refunded the money that I spent sending the package. The salesmen told me that he was sorry but unexpected delays do happen and I would not get the refund. I can't help but complain about this. Do not send packages with United States Poolstal Service this business is a sham. Use the real mail service not this phony knockoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-States-Poolstal-Service/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20050/United-States-Poolstal-Service-usps-United-States-Poolstal-Washington-District-of-Colum-1066094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United States Poolstal Service

United States Poolstal Service

AUTHOR: usaokay - ()

United States Pools

THe United States Pools tal Service has been dropping packages and falling behind. This has been the year where their financial problems and instability has really come to life. Due to this there are many people who are complaining about a lot of the issues from retirees in Palm Springs, California to Retirees and snowbirds inn Boca Raton, Florida. It is important to note that they are not taking good care of our products and shipments like they used to.

United States Pools

AUTHOR: edmaisawesome - ()

Saturday in the park I could have sworn it was the 4th of July. I really do not know what the big deal is about a shipping company that was delayed with their shipments. If the company severly hindered or hurt your business then perhaps I could understand.

United States Pools

If I was going swimming in a pool and I was in the united states and my package was being delivered but I was swimming and did not get out of the pool in time to get it then I do not think it would be fair to voice a complaint. Is that fair enough?

AUTHOR: Johnnie - ()

United States Pools

It is not everyday that you call the United States Pools and ask for installation advice on the best way to fix the pump that has been acting up. Thankfully the team was kind enough to give me the advice needed to fix the issue at hand and did not charge me for it. Thank you for a job well done united states poolstal.

The United States Postal Service..

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

Is not the United States.

Westminster