Complaint Review: United Tax Group

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: marilyn mccullough — mabank Texas United States of America
United Tax Group
675 W Indiantown rd Jupiter, Florida United States of America

United Tax Group Shane Syble, Ester, Kyle Brooke Mr Syble said it would cost 399.00 to start, then he said it was 1,000 more Ester called 1 time I called many times no answer they ignored me no help nothing Mr syble and Ester were rude Jupiter, Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: This Report Was Reviewed and Addressed

I called and a Shane Syble talked to me and told me they would get a garnishment removed from my check, and talk to the IRS about reducing the amount i owed they would be able to help me within a couple of three weeks.and said i would need to pay them 399.00 to start,Shane said a tax speialist by the name of Ester would be calling she did ask me to send the info from my 2010 taxes and personal infofor payment next i heard nothing from Shane or Ester for weeks after about a month of calling these two all i got was voicemail no call was returned for about 2 weeks they had no answer of any kind except waiting on the IRS , ok next after one more week no answer from Ester so i called Shane he got all bent out of shape and said to me i dont know what she is doin but i will send her a note to call well still no call i called again only voice mail i almost lost my house because they would not help me get the garnishment lifted they lied about it i called them eveyday for a week 5 & 10 times a day begging them to get the garnishment taken care of Shane and Ester both said they would and i had to pay another 1,150 so they got the money in payments of 230 every 2 weeks for 2 months still no calls from them and i got no answers only voicemail left numerous messages over and over nobody would call back when i did get Shane it was some kind of bs about i will have to get a note to Ester and hurry up and get off the phone very rude i finally had to callthe IRS myself to get the garnishment lifted i almost lost my house and my credit was almost ruined.        Marilyn  Mabank Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tax-Group/Jupiter-Florida-33458/United-Tax-Group-Shane-Syble-Ester-Kyle-Brooke-Mr-Syble-said-it-would-cost-39900-to-sta-1022727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tax Group

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

This Report Was Reviewed and Addressed

AUTHOR: United Tax Group - ()

United Tax Group will no longer respond to the substance of any complaint that appears in the Rip-off Report.

The Rip-off Report does not take any meaningful action to verify the allegations in any complaint filed on its site, however frivolous, inaccurate or unfair it may be.  Neither will it remove any posted complaints, even those that have been shown to be the product of a consumer mistake or to have been motivated by spite, greed or other improper purposes. These two features of the Rip-off Report make it the perfect place for impostors, jealous competitors, disgruntled employees and the irrational and unreasonable to bring harm to a targeted company or person.

Ironically, the high number of invalid complaints and the refusal of the Rip-off Report to police those invalid complaints make the Rip-off Report—which was formed to inform and protect consumers ---a place where consumers are very likely to be misinformed.

Our company is deeply committed to serving its customers with the highest level of service and integrity.  We have been in business for over 5 years, and we have helped thousands of consumers and small businesses settle their tax matters at reasonable cost.  We pride ourselves on being able to resolve those legitimate customer complaints that from time to time arise in any business to the full satisfaction of the consumer.

If you are considering United Tax Group for your tax representation and you would like to know the details of the matter posted above, please call us at 1-888-662-7004 and we will be pleased to discuss them with you, and to provide you with references of real customers who have used our company and will give you an accurate account of how we perform our services.

Thank you for your time!

United Tax Group, LLC