Complaint Review: Unlock-Apple-iphone.com

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: boltergiest — North Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Unlock-Apple-iphone.com

Unlock-Apple-iphone.com SWreg Scam Internet

This company claimed before I paid that they could unlkock my Iphone 3gs (IOS 5.1.1) then after I paid the $30 they claimed that I could not because my IOS was too new (5.1.1). Luckily? they said, I had a lifetime membership so when the the software become available there will be no charge. I asked for my money back as per their refund policy and have received nothing from them. They are just re-branding free software and helping people use it to jailbreak their phones which is pretty cheeky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unlock-Apple-iphonecom/internet/Unlock-Apple-iphonecom-SWreg-Scam-Internet-926637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unlock-Apple-iphone.com