Complaint Review: Untrue.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: Rob — Haverhill Massachusetts United States of America

Untrue.com DateMatch.com These dating sites are all big scams Internet, Internet

I was on AmateurMatch for 6 months and did not hook up with even one girl in all that time by the way.  I decided to try Untrue.com and was a paying member and a week after I had joined I was looking at my online banking page and I noticed a charge for $24.95 that I could not account for and it said

"DateMatch.com".  I went to the site and discovered that they copied my complete profile from Untrue.com and I had emails from 2 woman so I figured I would give it a try. 10 women wrote to me and I was looking at the pictures on one of and some one had written:

Click on it and you will see that this woman works for the site to entice you guys to remain members of the site and to keep coming back with your payment month after month. Just click on the the little (OC) LOGo and read it and weep.. About 95% of all unsolicited messages/ e-mails are from fictious/fake (OC)s. Go into your setting and turn off all e-mails from site (OC)'s and watch what happens.

I checked both Untrue and DateMatch web sites and very single woman who had written to me was an "OC".  I decided to do a search for women within a 25 mile radius of my home and every single woman that was not an "OC" had not even visited either web site for over 3 months and I went 4 pages into my search!   Something has to be done about this.  I cancelled both web site this morning and demanded all my money back and I was told it would take at the most 10-15 days to get my money back so only time will tell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Untruecom/internet/Untruecom-DateMatchcom-These-dating-sites-are-all-big-scams-Internet-Internet-789819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Untrue.com