Complaint Review: Upcycle Baby Beautique

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Arizona United States of America
Upcycle Baby Beautique

Upcycle Baby Beautique Waste of time, rude, poor business, terrible customer service, rip off, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Interesting

*Consumer Comment: diaper product review

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Accusations

The owner of this terrible little company is a self righteous b*tch. She thinks her sh*t doesn't stink, when in all reality she makes a terrible product and cannot to commit to any offers she gives. She will take it back a month later & come after you for supposed money you owe her.

On top of that she steals ideas from her friends & tries to claim them as her own (she makes a terrible version), take this as a warning do not buy anything from the woman or i mean child (19 yrs old) who thinks she knows how to run a business.

She doesn't know the first thing about starting a business & has shit on all of her friends trying to get her site up & running she has had multiple business partners that all leave because they realize how miserable of a person she is to be around! Do Not Buy anything from here!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Upcycle-Baby-Beautique/internet/Upcycle-Baby-Beautique-Waste-of-time-rude-poor-business-terrible-customer-service-rip-997327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Upcycle Baby Beautique

Interesting

AUTHOR: It''s me - (United States of America)

I am also a customer of Upcycle and have had nothing but excellent customer service from this company. I have tried cloth diapers in the past and have had many issues with them leaking all over my child. After finding Upcycle Baby I purchased a few, just to try and they have been amazing. I have had no leaks or messes since using these. Upcycle baby beautique has not only amazing customer service and is very customer oriented but makes quality products. I will be purchasing more items in the future from this business and suggestion/ recommend this company to anyone.

diaper product review

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I have 5 cloth diapers from upcyclebaby. They are honestly my favorites. I have been cloth diapering my 1 yr old son since he was 6 weeks old and have gdiapers, cocalo, charlie banana, imse vimse, swaddlebees and mio bambino diapers in my collection. The upcycle diapers are made of the softest material inside (next to babies skin) a waterproof layer, then an outer layer of upcycled material. I was able to choose my material from a huge selection and even have a spongebob diaper which my son loves loves. They are one size fits all pocket diapers that have snap downs on the front for sizing and then the snaps on the waistband. They come with a very absorbant insert. They have withstood multiple washings. I would order from upcyclebaby again and I would recommend thier product to my friends.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Accusations

AUTHOR: Upcycle Baby Beautique - (United States of America)

We are very sorry to be reading this "ripoff report." But glad to say that our business is nothing like the statement above. We have been working very hard over the past few months to get our business and page up and running. We have great customer service and work ethic. We take our time to make quality products for our customers. I have been running a successful, professional business page and have many satisfied customers.

The truth about the above post is that I made a deal with someone who was supposed to be a good friend, and she didn't hold up to her end of the deal and I gave her what was my end of the deal. A few days later I confronted her about the situation to see how we were going to fix it so that we both felt the deal was a fair trade.

Apparently she is not happy with me, or my business and posted this rude review on the internet, when she could have came to me to solve the problem. I am not being the child in this situation, I believe she was very childish in her report using profanity and lying.

I am far from a miserable person, I have a beautiful family, successful business, and great friends.

I never stole any ideas and I never had any business partners besides my sister.

Upcycle Baby Beautique is a friendly, green company and we would love to work with you to find something for you and your little one's needs.