Complaint Review: UrbanMover UK

• Reported By: anonymous — Other Switzerland
UrbanMover UK

UrbanMover UK Keith Chamberlain UrbanMover Bike FRAUD Internet

*Author of original report: URBAN MOVER UK E-BIKE RUBBISH SERVICES

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Nathalie Ferland is a liar and sadly misguided and irrational

*Author of original report: URBANMOVER RUBISH SERVICES

Please,

Do not buy anything under www.urbanmover.com those people are Scam Fraud !

I gave them a certain amount of Money to get a Battery for my E-bike in May 2012 and I never get my Battery in Switzerland !

Mr Keith Chamberlain the CEO own me my Money but he doe not refund it !!!

Please do not Pay them before they send you the bike or others !

You are Warned now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UrbanMover-UK/internet/UrbanMover-UK-Keith-Chamberlain-UrbanMover-Bike-FRAUD-Internet-908802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UrbanMover UK

URBAN MOVER UK E-BIKE RUBBISH SERVICES

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Switzerland)

Dear Mr Chamberlain,

I did receive the Battery just after I posted my Report on Ripoff, 3 Month after I order it ?

Funny no ! Thanks to Ripoff Report for existing :)

You have definitely a rubbish service.

By the side, I'm not related to the shop that you mentioned at all, we are just living in the same Building.

You are so mean. check the all thing before writing the Untruth.

You are as small as your business is.

A lot of people are complaining about your rubbish services : www.urbanmoverstinks.com I feel sorry for myself should have seen this before having a contact with you and your Company.

Yes Urban Mover UK Stinks

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nathalie Ferland is a liar and sadly misguided and irrational

AUTHOR: K Chamberlain - (United Kingdom)

After seeing the incorrect report on this site, I can categorically say that the information provided by this person is hugely misguided and I can confirm that this is typical of our experiences with her over the past two months.  Due to a delay in receiving a part she ordered for her bike, we have received a non-stop tirade of foul mouthed abuse via emails and telephone calls.  At one point I suggested that we refund her the cost of the parts to put a stop once and for all to her foul mouthed abuse and baseless accusations.

The fact of the matter is that the parts she ordered were already on their way to her from the UK to Switzerland and I can confirm she has already been in receipt of these parts.  The libellous tirade published on this website does not help matters and as far as I am concerned the case is closed.  She has no cause to complain.  She has received the goods (delivered and signed for) and there is no case to her baseless defence.

Apparently, this woman runs a sports shop in Bire, Switzerland called Sports Soulier (CH 1145 Bire).  I strongly advise anybody thinking of visiting her shop, unless they want to be exposed and abused by her foul mouthed tirade when they deal with her and her organisation. Her name is Nathalie Ferland.  You have been warned.  Do not do business with Nathalie Ferland under any circumstances.

URBANMOVER RUBISH SERVICES

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Switzerland)

Dear Mr Chamberlain,

I deed receive the Battery just after I posted my Report on Ripoff, 3 Month after I order it ?

Funny no ! Thanks to Ripoff Report for existing :)

You have definitely a rubish service.

You are so mean. check the all thing before writing the untruth.

You are as small as your business is.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Nathalie Ferland is a liar and sadly misguided and irrational

AUTHOR: K Chamberlain - (United Kingdom)