- Report: #1078696
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: V-CARE HEALTH SYSTEMS
V-CARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, Select State/Province USA
V-CARE HEALTH SYSTEMS Mark Andrede President Inidivudual end user and evaluator for three large medical practices MESA AZ
*Author of original report: Update to my posting on 8/20/13
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I suffer from burning peripheral neuropathy in my feet and legs, numbness on the bottom of my feet, and have low back pain from "failed back surgery syndrome." I contacted V-Health Systems and spoke with Marc Andrade, President and explained my situation as accurately as possible. Marc explained what his system could do within about two weeks using the system each day a prescribe number of hours.
When I received the unit, it was not the one adversized on their web site. The only one adverstized was the V Care VST Myo Dynamic Device. When I inquired further I was told that it was the same units that they sent to doctor's offices for evalutation purposes. I was also evalutating this unit for three large Family Medical Practices in Mesa, Arizona. The web site of V-Health Systems advertizes a 30 day refund policy if dissatisfied.
Marc explained that the unit was the same one advertised on their web site. The one I got was labeled V Care Model VST-100, Clearly not the unit advertised which was the only one advertized on their web page.
After following the prescribed protocol and with the advice of the Chief Medical Officer of the three medical clinics, I contact Marc to return the unit and requested a refund of the $2,000 that was paid for the evalutation period of 30 days that began on 7/30/2013. I contacted Marc via phone call on 8/20/2013 at 10:20 am, and two text messages on 8/21 and 8/24 respectively. He told me verbally that he could not refund my money because the unit sent to me was a discontinued unit.
I am preparing this Rip Off Report on 8/24/2013 and will ship it back by via insured certified mail, return receipt on requested 8/26/2013.
I have three family practice doctors and two medical doctors from Barrow Neurological, a world class medical facility in Phoenix, who have told me the following:
1) There is no possibility that the numbness on the bottom of my feet can be corrected. The best that I can expect is to have the dead nerve pain altered so that the brain will mask the pain impulses as small nerve stimulation that can only be accomplished with a Spinal Cord Stimulator. The one that they recommended was the Mini Eon unit from St Jude Medical . I surgically had it installed along my spinal cord at Barrow Neurological on Monday 8/19/2013. There were some challenges with the trial but once they were corrected I received about 80% relief of the numbness on bottom of feet and burning on the top of my feet and legs and low back pain.
2) I have three family practice physicans and two from Barrow Neurological that confirm that only a surgically installed Spinal Cord Stimulator, surgically installed by a certified Neurosurgeon will reduce my severe pain.
Two facilities that use similar stimulation devices as the one that V-Health System advertises told me that their units and protocol will not resolve my type of neuropathy pain or low back pain. They respectively told me that they could not help me and referred me to Barrow Neurological for an evalutation with a Spinal Cord Stimulator. These two places are operated by Medical Doctors, both in Mesa, Arizona. One is Called New Promise and the other Isis Neuropathy Centers.
So in conclusion, my own experience, five medical doctors familiar with back issues, and two competitors with the V-Care Health System devices have confirmed that the unit sent to me would not work AND the unit sent to me was not the unit advertised. I feel I deserve the refund of $2,000.
When I pressed Marc Andrade on the unit he sent me he said, "I cannot refund you money becasue we sent you a DISCONTINUTED UNIT. Why would someone waith until all the time, pain and expense finally admit that they send me and charged me for a discontinued unit. Do not believe in, or work with this company or Marc Andrade, or rely on what they verbally express.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V-CARE-HEALTH-SYSTEMS/Select-StateProvince/V-CARE-HEALTH-SYSTEMS-Mark-Andrede-President-Inidivudual-end-user-and-evaluator-for-three-1078696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.