Complaint Review: V2 Premier

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Tommie — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
V2 Premier
4064 Peavey Road Chaska, Minnesota United States of America

V2 Premier Viscom Technology You've reached the wrong number ? Chaska, Minnesota

It all started when I ordered the computer on Shop NBC . It came on the day I had to go into the hospital. It came about an half hour before the ambulance came to take me. I knew I only had 30 days to set it up and test the computer. Little did I know that I was going to be there for 35 days after operation and rehab.

After being home for 11 days I finally got the computer up and somewhat running. On the first run it crashed 13 times. 4 times I got through to the support system to report the crashes. With in the next 15 - 20 days it crashed about 3 times. I call V2 Premier to tell them about the computer crashing so much, they said that it was past the 30 day test for it to be returned and no report of the crashes.

I told them that I didn't talk to thin air and hear voices and getting numbers . I also told them , I think you sent me the wrong computer. They said that I got the right computer because they wouldn't make such a mistake. After many crashes and many reports also being hung up on , at least 100's of time. I decided to get a new computer about 3 years ago. I just got tired of arguments with them.

Before I hooked up my new computer, I decided to talk one last time to them. The guy on the phone asked for the number, I gave it to him. He said that is not the number they have for me. I told him that they sent the wrong computer and told him what they said, he said well we are wrong. I also told him that, I even offered to pay for the shipping and handeling for the exchange of both computers and they said no. The guy also said that the number I gave is a computer that was to be destroyed.

He then talked to his manager. The manager started hollering at him and gave him a big piece of his and told him to get me off the phone and told him to tell me , he made a mistake. The guy said we made a mistake and we should keep him (meaning me) as a good customer and right the wrong. The manager said get rid of me , he said no ! Next thing I know , I got dial tone. I've called back over a dozen times. They wouldn't answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/V2-Premier/Chaska-Minnesota-55318/V2-Premier-Viscom-Technology-Youve-reached-the-wrong-number-Chaska-Minnesota-1041548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on V2 Premier