Complaint Review: VESTA CORPORATION AT&T

• Reported By: RACHELLE — BKFLD California United States of America
VESTA CORPORATION AT&T
309 SOUTH WEST SIXTH AVE PORTLAND, Oregon United States of America

VESTA CORPORATION - AT&T PRE-PAID CELLPHONE REFILL INTERNET PORTLAND Oregon

I went online to add minutes to a pre-paid phone and it never uploaded them to the phone and then it started charging me.  At first it was just fifteen dollars and then it grew to thirty five. I finally had to cancel my credit card because i couldn't get anyone at vesta to help me. So they managed to get about two hundred bucks out of my account and it also made me go overdrawn a couple times so all in all it cost me more like five to six hundred. I can't believe there's nothing else i can do about this except file claims and wait.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VESTA-CORPORATION-ATT/PORTLAND-Oregon-97204/VESTA-CORPORATION-ATT-PRE-PAID-CELLPHONE-REFILL-INTERNET-PORTLAND-Oregon-609999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VESTA CORPORATION AT&T