Complaint Review: VMS R&D Inc

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Australia Other Australia
VMS R&D Inc
No.135 Fuming Road Internet United States of America

VMS R&D Inc Waugh Tools (China) Co., Ltd Scam not to send goods that are paid for, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Addco have a happy relationship with VMS R&D

*Consumer Comment: Trafcon have worked closely with VMS R&D more than ten years too and we have a happy relationship with them. We have a happy relationship with VMS R&D

*Consumer Comment: We have a happy relationship with VMS R&D

*Consumer Comment: Wanco have worked closely with VMS R&D more than ten years and we have a happy relationship with them.

*Consumer Comment: Whoever comments on the affair must be responsible for his words.

*Consumer Comment: Andrew Joseph Zawatsk

*Consumer Comment: Who are you?

*Author of original report: I don't think so..

*Consumer Comment: Steve's trying to hustle VMS R&D for a fast Buck

*Consumer Comment: I am pleased to say that VMS R&D is a company of trustworthy character

*Author of original report: check the website below.

*Consumer Comment: we have a happy relationship with them

Do not buy from these business as they do not have any product to supply and are only interested in your money.

I was a fool and thought they had been around for a number of years and they seemed knowledgable and their products looks of good quality. The websites were full of information, which I later found out was copied from another business.

But, I had to pay 100% upfront which I did to get my goods, and here I am waiting months after the order and no goods. I try to contact them, but have no response but offensive emails from them. Tell me to f**k off, and ha ha.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VMS-RD-Inc/internet/VMS-RD-Inc-Waugh-Tools-China-Co-Ltd-Scam-not-to-send-goods-that-are-paid-for-Interne-935049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VMS R&D Inc

Addco have a happy relationship with VMS R&D

AUTHOR: Mr. Z - (United States of America)

Http://www.addco.com & http://www.addcoinc.com & http://www.addcoinc.com. Addco have a happy relationship with VMS R&D, I'm Andrew Joseph Z

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

http://www.trafcon.com, Trafcon have worked closely with VMS R&D more than ten years too and we have a happy relationship with them. We have a happy relationship with VMS R&D. Kevin Miller too

We have a happy relationship with VMS R&D

AUTHOR: wancoinc - (United States of America)

AUTHOR: Dennis Bridges - (United States of America)

http://www.wanco.com/about/company.php. Wanco have worked closely with VMS R&D more than ten years and we have a happy relationship with them. I'm Dennis Bridges.

Whoever comments on the affair must be responsible for his words.

You too.

Andrew Joseph Zawatsk

Addco Inc

Whoever comments on the affair must be responsible for his words

AUTHOR: Mr. Z - (United States of America)

For a smart guy, you sure don't know how to make friends or future business contacts.

You probably broadcast to thousands of people. ripoffreporting the planet in the hopes of finding somebody in your industry makes me think you are a small man, because you don't value other people's time.  So, 1 minutes wasted times 1000 people ==> 16 hours of time minimum you wasted, because you just don't give a d*mn.

OK, You've wasted my time. My turn to waste yours. If this makes you angry, good. Don't do this again.

Who are you?

AUTHOR: Antonio - (United States of America)

Who are you?Who are you?Who are you?Who are you?Who are you?Who are you?Who are you?

I don't think so..

AUTHOR: Steve - (Australia)

Mr. Zawatski from  http://www.addcousa.com your selling fireplaces???
What does this have to do with claimed products sold by VMS R&D and Waugh Tools.

maybe you copied the wrong website, try this one, http://www.addco.com

When copying people, try to do it properly.

A quick search of waughtools on here shows another post of interest.

Actually I think you are from China and from VMS R&D, your english is not so good.

It is funny how you and Antonio post messages within minutes apart from each other.... mmmm.

I am only telling my experience with VMS R&D. No hustle here, I was the one hustled.

Mr. Zawatski, why do you call me gay? you need to check your translator.

Steve's trying to hustle VMS R&D for a fast Buck

AUTHOR: Mr. Zawatski - (United States of America)

We are ADDCO, http://www.addcousa.com. In appearance, Steve's trying to hustle VMS R&D for a fast Buck. You sounds like sharp practice to some gay and I never want nothing to do with you.

I am pleased to say that VMS R&D is a company of trustworthy character

AUTHOR: Antonio of Reecho - (United States of America)

I'm Antonio, owen of Reecho company. We is distributor of VMS R&D in HongKong. Nothing has ever gone amiss since 2001. I am pleased to say that VMS R&D is a company of trustworthy characte. I think maybe that is a misunderstanding, must be a best way to solve your issue, like as communicate or legal, nor thus...

check the website below.

AUTHOR: Steve - (Australia)

This is an interesting read.  http://www.waughtechnology.com/index.asp

we have a happy relationship with them

AUTHOR: Mr. Zawatski - (United States of America)

At present in the US VMS R&D supply components for signs controls to us ADDCO on an
exclusive basis. Answering to your respecting VMS R&D, we are pleased to say that we found VMS R&D absolutely reliable, and we have worked closely with VMS R&D for six years and
we have a happy relationship with them.