Complaint Review: VOT

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: lasaf — Florida Florida United States of America
VOT

VOT Virtual office temps this company has never offered me a job, i have signed up to a work at home position, my account was private for employers view ONLY! when i googled my name few days ago, i found out that ALL my priv Internet

I opened an account with VOT who supposely offers work at home positions.

I attached my resume  with all my private information , hoping one of the employers will contact me.

I defined my account as PRIVATE to view. means only employers can view my resume and contact me if they wish to.

I googled my name few days ago and found out that all my private information , which is, my name, my home address and even my cell phone number is available for the world to see!!!!!

This company also mentioned online, that they provided me with a job, which they never did!!

They are liars and they will use your private information to promote themselves!!!!

I will not tolerant prank calls, and live in fear that someone will look up my name through google and just drive to my home whenever they feel like it.

I have 2 babies and i am scared that all my information is available online!

I can not move tomorrow, and i will not change my phone number !!!

I am very upset and angry!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VOT/internet/VOT-Virtual-office-temps-this-company-has-never-offered-me-a-job-i-have-signed-up-to-a-wo-880734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VOT