functional

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Tprrance California
VTP VEHICLE THEFT PROTECTION/SUNRISE FORD NORTH HOLLYWOOD
5500 Lankershim Blvd north hollywood, California USA

VTP VEHICLE THEFT PROTECTION/SUNRISE FORD NORTH HOLLYWOOD BEWARE OF DEALER SELLING AFTER MARKET PRODUCTS north hollywood California

From June 2010 to July 2011 I, before I left on disability.  In November 2011, I  purchased a Ford Focus SES.  I had financial difficulties and Ford would only finance for that vehicle.

When I purchased it ai did not want the pre instaalled piece of junk after market kill switch by VTP Vehicle Prevention - cqrs had them and they drained the batteires etc., and they wanted $595 for it.

They didn't even discount it I can show you my papers, and now just two years later (I do not even use it) it has caused issues with the car.  I broke down three times in the last few days the car won't start even though the unit is disarmed.

Now I get al call and they went over the car with a fine tooth comb -- and now I have to pay to have the damn thing removed which is causing my car not to start.

Sunrise Ford knew these were problematic yet kept on installing then giving buyers no choice and would ot remove mine.

By the way they tret their employees horrible. I settled on a wokers  comp  caqe for over $20k and now have to take them to the labor board where I willl end up getting another close to 2K cause they didn't pay me my final check when I went out on disability....

There are too many good reputable dealers out there.  While the Focus is not a car I am in love with it does work for those of you who want one, me I am spoiled and hate sedans!!!!

Bottom line, if they will treat people who worked there like this how will they treat you and which new piece of junk re they trying to make the consumer buy with no regard to the qulaity of the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VTP-VEHICLE-THEFT-PROTECTIONSUNRISE-FORD-NORTH-HOLLYWOOD/north-hollywood-California/VTP-VEHICLE-THEFT-PROTECTIONSUNRISE-FORD-NORTH-HOLLYWOOD-BEWARE-OF-DEALER-SELLING-AFTER-1055069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VTP VEHICLE THEFT PROTECTION/SUNRISE FORD NORTH HOLLYWOOD