Complaint Review: Various, Inc. Adult Friend Finder Affiliate Program

• Updated: Sun, October 25, 2009

• Reported By: MaryEllenRich — Internet USA
Various, Inc. Adult Friend Finder Affiliate Program
220 Humboldt Ct sunnyvale, California United States of America

Various, Inc. Adult Friend Finder Affiliate Program MillionaireMate.Com, Slim.Com, AdultFriendFinder.Com Bogus affiliate program SCAM steals the traffic you send - STAY AWAY sunnyvale, California

As with other reports I've seen here, I too have been ripped off by the Slim.Com & MillionaireMate.Com affiliate programs offered by Various, Inc. aka AdultFriendFinder.Com

I started with them over a year ago and was not seeing any earnings, at first I was not really paying attention as I have several other affiliate programs running on my blogs that pay very well but then, I started receiving emails from my blog readers complaining that they had signed up for the MillionaireMate.com and not only were there no millionaires on the site, only horny poor guys BUT that they had been double and triple charged. Same thing for Slim.Com, I got over 345 complaint emails about the billing processes so that meant I should have had over 345 commission payouts from both Slim.Com & MillionaireMate.Com

however -

After replying that I was only promoting, not running the site - i then logged into my account to see my stats and nothing was there, not one cent - so here I had people who'd signed up through my site but I was not being paid.

I called them at (408) 745-5555 and spoke with Mike and asked why I wasn't receiving my "cuts" and before he knew about the emails I'd received he said "you are not sending us any traffic" - then when I told him about the emails and offered to forward them he pretended to look "deeper" into the system and surprisingly found 19744 hits that had come from my sites and said he would get my account updated within an hour.

A day later I logged in to find that I had been credited 1/ 4th of  PENNY for 491 sign ups from both programs, NOT THE $30 flat fee that is promised on the page!!!

I called again and Mike no longer worked for Various, Inc. and the traffic supervisor was away from his desk and I've been waiting for a call back ever since. (two months)

I have chalked this one up to lesson learned and cut my losses but I want to make sure other people know that they are for sure scammers, maybe they have paid 'some' people to have a few people sing their praises but I, like the others that have posted here have not been paid and further investigation into the deceptive practices of scam sites have shown me that there are MANY companies out here that are doing this on purpose to get FREE TRAFFIC.

BE WARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2009 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Various-Inc-Adult-Friend-Finder-Affiliate-Program/sunnyvale-California-94089/Various-Inc-Adult-Friend-Finder-Affiliate-Program-MillionaireMateCom-SlimCom-AdultFr-514697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Various, Inc. Adult Friend Finder Affiliate Program