Complaint Review: Vehicle history resources - vehiclehistory.com

• Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: tannersbest — Boise Idaho
Vehicle history resources - vehiclehistory.com
Internet USA

Vehicle history resources, Car History Record, CarhistoryremontgomeryAl Says receive report for $1.29 then signs you up for monthly without permission. Then after cancel charged me $18.95 four times! Montgomery Internet

I was looking for a low cost vin report.  Came across Vehiclehistoryresources.com  They offered one single report for $1.29.  I gave cc info.  After agreeing to the purchase, I recieved a screen shot of thank you for joining their monthly report service.  I immediately called the customer service number.  They agreed to cancel me immediately.  I recieved a cancellation.

Then the next day two charges in the ammount of $18.95 each was charged on my card,  Then three days later another 2 charges @ $18.95 each was charged again.  This is fraud and was reported as such.  Do not use this company.  I donot know how many other websites that are affilliated.  Buyer Beware.  I hope my bank gets them to refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-history-resources-vehiclehistorycom/internet/Vehicle-history-resources-Car-History-Record-CarhistoryremontgomeryAl-Says-receive-repor-1146940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle history resources - vehiclehistory.com