Complaint Review: Viridian Energy PA LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: pwong — East Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Viridian Energy PA LLC
64 North Main Street norwalk, Connecticut United States of America

Viridian Energy PA LLC Price is higher than PSE&G and be careful to look at your bill! norwalk, Connecticut

I switched to Viridian from PSE&G in 2010 when the installer of my solar panels told me that this company could save me a lot. At the beginning, it did save some, but then in the last couple of months, their price was even higher than PSE&G.

Their big problem is their billing department. They would charge you whatever they want and without showing their calculation. I'm a solar customer, which in some months, I would have negative kWh usage because my solar panels produce more energy then I used. Viridian absolutely doesn't know how to handle this. They have been screwing up my bill numerous times and I have to keep contacting their customer service but still no luck to resolve the issue! I'm going to report this to BBB and terminate the service with them. If you a solar customer, don't sign up with them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Viridian-Energy-PA-LLC/norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Viridian-Energy-PA-LLC-Price-is-higher-than-PSEG-and-be-careful-to-look-at-your-bill-855911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Viridian Energy PA LLC