- Report: #1053867
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Visionworks
Visionworks3301 Coral Way Miami, Florida USA
Visionworks Eye wear Miami Florida
*Consumer Comment: But did you pay the $89?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
At approximatly 12:38 I presented with my mother (78 YO) to Vision works for their $89.00 two frames no line bi-focal special. All went well untilwe picked up the order.
1) On three occassions they tried to change the price from $89.00 to $99.00. Once by the greater, next by the technician in training (Yan), finnaly by the female manager. On all three occasions I redirected them to the $89.00 advertisement.
2) They demanded payment in full. my poor mother paid in cash.
3) The glasses were not delivered as promissed. The glasses were supposed to be No-Line Bi-Focals. What she received was
the 1890 style Bi-focals that are raised, have a visible foot print and line on the glasses.
When I called to ask why this was done when I personnally on two occassions said she was going to get the Bi-focals no lines, which made my mother very happy.
She is very sad and said she felt she was given 2nd class treatment because she was the only one in the store that got the trainee and was not delivered what was advertised and she wanted.
Bait and Switch!!!
Class Action anyone?? I'm sure this is happening all over the US.
Taken for a ride,
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Visionworks/Miami-Florida-33134/Visionworks-Eye-wear-Miami-Florida-1053867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.