Complaint Review: Vitacart

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: ecr — Collegeville Pennsylvania United States of America
Vitacart
2003 N. Tyler Ave, Internet United States of America

Vitacart I order supplements 21 days ago, my credit card was charged but I did not receive the supplements. I made several attempts to contact them. Never provided a shipping method or means to track Internet

I ordered supplements for my handicap son over 3 weeks ago.  I contacted the company 3 times.  They charged my credit card yet I have not received anything.  They will not supply a tracking number and I received no partial shipment.  I am not even sure this is a REAL company.  When I contact them they say the shipment is being processed.  Unbelievable.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitacart/internet/Vitacart-I-order-supplements-21-days-ago-my-credit-card-was-charged-but-I-did-not-receiv-995142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitacart