Deegan

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Julie — San Diego California United States of America
Vitamins Because LLC-sales
3930 S Suncoast Blvd Homosassa, Florida United States of America

Vitamins Because LLC-sales Took my order, took my money, never delivered product, doesn't anser phone or return emails. Account says delivery in 2-3 weeks. It has been 4 weeks with no communication from company and no way to Homosassa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rep for Vitamins Because

A month ago, I ordered a bottle of Three Root Tea from Vitamins Because.  They offered buy one bottle get 2 free.  The payment was deducted from my debit card the next day.  When no product was delivered, I checked the account information, which stated that it would be shipped in 2-3 weeks.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited.  After no delivery, I called the customer service number over a period of days, and only received a recording stating the mailbox is full.  I sent several emails which were never answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vitamins-Because-LLC-sales/Homosassa-Florida-34448/Vitamins-Because-LLC-sales-Took-my-order-took-my-money-never-delivered-product-doesn-931144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vitamins Because LLC-sales

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rep for Vitamins Because

AUTHOR: vitamins because - ()

Please allow us to make this right,

I am sorry for the bad experience you had with our company, I would like to make this right, We started out as a small vitamin store in homossassa florida, its not a rich area, so we did buy one get 2 free out of our store, and built a FDA cGMP approved manufacture facility their, so we could open more stores, and make the product as pure as possible for our customers, we built the website for our customers that go up north for the summer, so they could order online, from us, the website took off, because of the prices and the buy 1 get 2 free. We handle around 500 to 700 orders a day, we have had some growing pains, but we have a 100% Money Back Guarantee we use to mail the check back, know we can do it online, our customer service center is open Monday-Friday 10:00 to 5:00 pm EST after hours use to go to a mail box, that would sometimes be full we fixed that. Please give us the chance to make this right, please contact us at 1-866-578-6852