Complaint Review: "WC *VALUE PLUS-V

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: Thomas or Yvonne Niccum — Bismarck Missouri United States of America
"WC *VALUE PLUS-V
7101 Winneka Avenue North Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

"WC *VALUE PLUS-V DAMARK International Unknown to my husband and I, this company took $19.95 (twice) out of our checking account. It caused our checking account to go into insufficiant funds. We got charged for this and had to borrow mon Minneapolis, Minnesota

We were unaware that this company took money out of our checking account without our permission, not once but twice (19.95 each time).  When we found out, it was when several of our checks bounced due to insufficant funds, we were upset to say the least.  We had to come up with money to cover bank charges, thats when we discovered these unknown withdrawals, it just started an avalanch of problems.  The company who took our money (I found out) was Damark International (WC Value Plus).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55428/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-DAMARK-International-Unknown-to-my-husband-and-I-this-company-took-19-615695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "WC *VALUE PLUS-V